1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just a few pics.

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by dirtmovr, Dec 12, 2007.

1. dirtmovr

dirtmovr Junior Member

These are from 12/11/07 had about 3" here, got about 5 before it was all done. This lot took about 30 min. to do with this tractor.

2. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

:eek: Why don't you get a real tractor.

Nice setup

3. csx5197

csx5197 Senior Member

you do the whole parking lot with a backblade, i've never heard of that. How much spillage is there from using that for the whole parking lot?
  4. dirtmovr

dirtmovr Junior Member

RCGM, we run two John Deere, Three New Holland, and Two Case-IH tractors pulling these blades.
    csx, there is some spillage around the edges when moving the majority of the snow, we just clean up any spills when we're done. Doesn't take long, I pull a 24 foot wide path at about 19 MPH. The lots are smooth with no trails on them when we leave. If you notice there is a rear facing blade on the back of the moldboard, used to pile snow in reverse. I can pile snow higher than the cab of the tractor.payup
  5. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Looks good, have any pics of piles?
  6. dirtmovr

dirtmovr Junior Member

No pile pics yet, I will get some this week.
  7. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

nice tractor!
  8. dirtmovr

dirtmovr Junior Member

Here are some pics of a pile from the 24 foot blade. This pile s about 3/4 of a block long.

9. PowerWagon

PowerWagon Senior Member

hey HI
    Where in Nebraska Are you from??

I used to have one of my Tractor pulling one those plows on the 3pt..

are't you in Grand Island?
  10. dirtmovr

dirtmovr Junior Member

Powerwgon, yes we are in G.I., you say you used to pull one of these blades, how long ago, and what is your name? I have worked for them for the last three years pulling these blades. This year might actually be a decent year if it leaves like it came. How much did you guys get this last week? Nice to see someone else from NE. on here, take care..
  11. PowerWagon

PowerWagon Senior Member

Yeah it was in winter of 2000, we were using our White 210, and we live in Aurora, it did not last long till they kicked us out, my dad was not good at the CB thing.
    I have some picture of that thing! Don't tell them.

We got about 5 to 6 inch snow on ground from last 2 storms. Yep looking for more.
    Sad thing we had to let go of the white 210 could not keep due to loss of farm but I still have the 4020 JD it has cab and loader I could build box for it on back 10 or 12 ft. Still thinking.

12. dirtmovr

dirtmovr Junior Member

I have got more pics to add just not enough time to resize them to fit, been busy plowing and hauling snow.
  13. cicnykid

cicnykid Junior Member
    from Cicny