1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just a couple pictures from today:

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by fiveoboy01, Dec 4, 2008.

1. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 Senior Member

Nothing big.... We saw 3-4 inches or so. Got a little over 2 inches on monday. Good start to the month:)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 Senior Member

3. MeeksCo

MeeksCo Senior Member

Where are you located? I hope thats heading this way.

4. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 Senior Member

Madison WI area.

I don't know if it's headed for you or not. Check your radar:) I guess in those pics it looks like more than it is.

5. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

6. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Great pics, madison on its way to 100 again this year!payup

7. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures! Thats a great way to start the month!

8. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

nice pix! are the skids yours or rentals?

9. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pics, thats what we missed out on with that storm lol. Do you guys have a plow on that '08 f250 yet?

10. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 Senior Member

The Bobcat is ours, we bought it about a month ago.

John Deere is a friend's, it sits in a barn all winter so I pay him by the hourmeter to use it. Nice deal there because it sits at the condos, no hauling it around. Only thing that blows is that there is no cab heat, I did buy a vinyl enclosure for it(probably hard to see by the photos) and that does a very good job of keeping wind and blowing snow out. I can say this much, they're both very different machines in terms of operation and performance. I like the Bobcat better for what we're doing with the machines right now.

No plow on the newer truck yet, but considering it. So far getting by ok with the one, and thinking it will stay like that... I definitely see putting a v-blade on the other truck next winter though. I AM looking into a pair of wings for the current plow though.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  11. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

How does the 5.4 do plowing? I have always liked that truck in the pics! Good luck and it's lookin like a repeat of last year for you guys lol.

12. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

ur so lucky, damn rain here

13. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

The last action picture with your truck is cool with the powder coming over the blade by the head lights. Nice fleet. Good luck this season.

Freddy

14. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 Senior Member

Truck does pretty good plowing. Not really a lack of power or anything.

I can say that you can really tell if you're hauling a skidsteer around though:)

Thanks for the compliments too.

15. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Sweet pics fo you plowing

16. TKLAWN

TKLAWN PlowSite Veteran

What year is the 773 maybe 00'ish I havnt seen one with a paint and number design like that in the G-series.

17. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 Senior Member

It is a 2000. The 773 sticker is definitely wrong, it looks like it belongs on an older machine. I assume that's what they decided to put on it when they painted it.