1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Junky Truck Wanted

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DeereFarmer, Jul 23, 2007.

1. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I'm looking for a good farm truck with plow. I would prefer a single cab, 8 ft. bed, 8 ft. plow, that has good tires. All it really need to do is run, go forward, go backwards, and the plow must work. A heater and radio would also be great. It'll stay on my property, so it doesn't need to be road worthy or even have a title. I would like to find something under $1000 and of course the cheaper the better. The more local the better. Thanks!
  2. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

3. mike0955

mike0955 Junior Member

I have a 88 chevy 1500 4x4 longbox with a fisher hydraulic plow for sale. It has a couple big dents and rust, probably is not roadworthy but would be perfect for what you need. Heater works good, as does the plow, and it has a bar light on it. I was asking $1200 but bring cash and a trailer and I will make you a deal. I have used it just to plow my yard. I can send pics if needed. Give me a call if you are interested. Thanks!

Email: Mike@MikeDtrucks.com
  4. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

meyer22288: Thanks for the link. I'll have to check that one out.

mike0955: I'd be all over your truck, but you are just a little too far for me to travel. I don't have a lot of free time. Thanks tho!