1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Junk Yard Auto Parts on the Web?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by GeoffD, Sep 30, 2001.

1. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

I am looking for part of a dashboard for the old style (92-97) ford F Series. Does anyone have a link to a junkyard online? I found them once, but can't find them tonight. Having a hard time finding the part around here.

2. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

3. GeoffD

Kinda Helps.

I found one site, that had pictures and everything. I like to be able to see what I am buying.

If anyone knows of any other on line sites, let me know.

4. JimsLawnCare

JimsLawnCare Guest

ford bronco

I am in Need of parts for a 86 bronco
    a 302 engine and snow plow for the same truck
    please email me at JimsLawnCareSNJ@aol.com if you have any of the above
  5. dany

dany Member

GeoffD was the name of the site you are referring to. Sounds like a good site.
  6. GeoffD

I can't remember, however it was out of the south.

7. thelawnguy

thelawnguy PlowSite.com Addict

What exactly are you looking for? Most of the dashes from those years have a design defect where the integral plenum cracks and leaks so most junkyard ones would not be much good, if thats the part you need.

Anyways, my local salvage yard has a locator service where they can find what you need if they themselves dont have it.
  8. speedracer241

speedracer241 Guest

try junkyarddog.com or planetsalvage .com. havent been there for a while but surely they are still there.

good luck
    mark k
  9. jessicablue

jessicablue Junior Member
    from cars

Hey that junkyarddog is still there.

I just got some parts from a www.nationalautopart.com I suppose one of the members. These guys have parts cheap!!! My part shipped the same day, and I got tow mirrors for $100.00 each. (much better than the dealer) also they worked out perfect.

rocky (wifes email address) lol!!