1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Junior/ Senior member?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jrodgers, Feb 22, 2001.

1. jrodgers

jrodgers Senior Member

This question has probably been asked before but what do I have to do to get initiated as a senior member, sleep in the Bates Motel for the weekend, get paddled be the senior members or what? Im tired or everybody calling me Junior. But really what is it?
  2. Kraco_1

Kraco_1 Member

I think it's after 75 post you become a senior member. At least thats what I remember reading....Kraco_1
  3. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

See.... that's the carrot....
    They don't tell you when the change takes place so that you'll keep coming back.
    And when it does change, you have to sign a sworn statement, notarized and authorized - that states that you will NOT reveal the number(s). If you do tell, then Dino edits you until you get so frustrated that......

Just kidding....

I don't know the answer. I'm just trying to run up my totals so I can get to 'double secret senior' status soon. Then I can get my decoder ring and shoulder patch.

I' soooo excited !!!
  4. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

you have to have 200 posts to be a senior member. i think you need 50 to be a member. not sure on junior member, but i know senior member is 200 because i just became one
  5. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

Who are you kidding,you want the Antique status :eek:
  6. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

I'm not THAT old....
  7. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

I know you are not that old,

but with all the Knowledge and Experience....

Man seems like you should be around 90 or something :eek:
  8. SCL

SCL Senior Member

75 to get to member status. And man do I want the John Allin decoder ring :).
  9. paul

paul PlowSite.com Veteran

SCL, you need the shoulder patch to use the decoder ring:)