1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

June5 and still not paid. $6k

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by powerjoke, Jun 5, 2008.

1. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

how long is too long to wait for payment? i have a account that is still not paid.....the origional bill was close to $7,000 and i have a10% finance fee per month witch bring's the deal close to $10g :eek:

on my contract i have a finance clause that i charge 10% monthly for unpaid ballance.....i am thinking of letting this company "slide" a little because of the amount of the bill...but on the other hand they are a large company and thier account's payable department hasent got around to cutting a check yet :rolleyes:

normally i am an a-hole when it comes to this kind of thing but wow! i am making more money "floating" them than i made snow/ice controlling them LOL

so what'ya think?

PJ

2. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

No warning collections always work out. But if you want to "Keep" this acount, Call them and threaten them a bit.
    Never thought of that? Lol

3. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

You haven't "made" diddly squat until you get paid. I doubt you'll get paid the $3K in interest either. :gunsfiring:

4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

i would just call nick and goldpro to come take your back.......then theyll write u a check by hand:drinkup:

5. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Call repo, he will get it for u lol

6. Sno4U

Sno4U Senior Member

I feel your pain!
    I have one that still owes me $7K too and now we have Lawncare which hasn't been paid.
    Unfortunatley its for the Fed. Govmt and I doubt they would pay a late fee no matter what.

7. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

on that Fed, Gov.....lol

Im a NAVY SEABEE,..reserve NMCB 25 yeah , u better keep waiting....they owed me 20,000 in bonus money.....finaly got it, but 3 months late, and i had good time compared to others....ur best bet is to keep bugging them....i called the dod twice a week

8. Indy

Indy Senior Member

I'd have'm on speed dial and stay at the top of bills to be paid.

110% of nothing is nothing

I hope you get it all and more, good luck!!