1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

jumper relay??

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by catzr440sp, Sep 2, 2013.

1. catzr440sp

catzr440sp Member

Hi, I need that jumper relay for my headlights....i have a 2000 f250, and a fisher mm2 plow. My drivers low beam is out when all hooked up, unhook my plow harness, and they work again. Anyone know where I can get one? Thanx

2. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Cut the wires and hook the toghter if desperate. Otherwise a fisher dealer.

3. rjigto4oje

rjigto4oje PlowSite.com Addict

post a pic of the relay

4. catzr440sp

catzr440sp Member

I have no idea what it looks like?? Was hoping someone on here could point me in the rite direction. I'm gonna get one from a fisher dealer. Does anyone know the correct website address for fisher?

5. rjigto4oje

rjigto4oje PlowSite.com Addict

western and fisher parts are very close iv I used relays from auto parts stores its probably a relay with 4 or 5 blades usually marked with numbers like 85 86 87 and 30 if so you can get them for half the price of the ones at a dealer

Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  6. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

It's a configuration plug.

7. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Its a piece of wire in a plug. Like I said its quite simple to hook the wires tighter.