1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Jump Pack

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by searay220, Dec 15, 2009.

1. searay220

searay220 Member

I am in the market for a jump pack. I'm looking for a good quality one not a dept store one. I'm not sure if this question is proper for this forum but what the heck. Can anyone suggest a good quality long lasting durable jump pack. I am talking about a portable power unit to jump start trucks,cars,boats or what ever. Thanks
  2. bh115577

bh115577 Senior Member

We have one from napa that works well. I bought one at sams club a few years back that wasn't bad either.
  3. Elwer Lawn Care

Elwer Lawn Care PlowSite.com Addict

I have one that came from sears last year that has the jumpers and also air compressor built in, has worked well for me. Can't think of the brand tho, but it isn't a craftsman.
  4. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

Trust me when i say you want a booster pac es 5000. I have a few of them and love them! I bought mine at napa for around 150 and worth every penny. Each truck carries one all year long and they only come out to get charged up. All the winter cold and summer heat hasnt seemed to bother them and bouncing around in the truck boxes hasnt effected them either. Trust me it will be money well spent.

5. oh8chevy2500

oh8chevy2500 Senior Member

i have 3 of them and i only bought them because i worked at a dealership and that was all they had so the quality is there u can find that one anywhere from $130 -165 at napa
  6. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

x3 on the boost pack brand. thay are tanks.

and fyi the fast way to kill a pack is leave it conected to a dead battery overnight. it wont hold a charge again. few dumb a$$es at work have done this over the years.