1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

jrgsnow 2011 equipment photos

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jrgsnow, Feb 18, 2011.

1. jrgsnow

jrgsnow Junior Member

First time ever posting pictures on Plowsite, so bear with me. Here are some equipment photos at a large commercial facility we take care of. These pictures were taken on February 6th where we got 7" of snow. Pictures here is a John Deere 7520 4wd tractor with a rear mounted 14' box, a Terex 860B backhoe with a 12' pusher, a Terex 760B backhoe with a 12' pusher, a 873 Terex loader with a 14' pusher and two pickups. The boxes are all homemade that is why they are red and the one funny colored yellow one. The two trucks are mine, one backhoe and loader are leased / rented for the winter months, and the 7520 and other Terex bh are subcontractors. Will post pictures of our other trucks and backhoes when I get time because they are scattered at different sites. Also, taken from a camera phone so I know they are poor quality
  2. jrgsnow

jrgsnow Junior Member

Not sure why the pictures didnt attach. Went to manage attachments, uploaded the 3 pictures and clicked on submit thread?
  3. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

go to photobucket.com make an account load pics in to there and copy img tag (last link) then paste in to post.
  4. jrgsnow

jrgsnow Junior Member

[​IMG][/IMG][​IMG][/IMG]ill take another shot at it.
  5. Greenmtboy

Greenmtboy Senior Member
    from Vermont

Try again :D
  6. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Thats a sweet shot off all of 'em pushing at once. How do you like the Terex stuff?
  7. Omran

Omran Senior Member
    from KY

nice fleet you got htere.
  8. jrgsnow

jrgsnow Junior Member

Thank you! Terex is alright, no big complaints. Definately not a CAT or a Deere. They are pretty reliable machines though, definately a lot cheaper to rent too and fuel effeciency is great. Can rent a Terex b/h for about $1200 a month for 30 hours and $1400-1500 a month for a 125 hp loader. I have been really impressed with the Deere 7520. You would think pushing in reverse would be a pain in the rear, but it works awesome. Can push more and push faster than the loader or backhoes can, even going in reverse.
  9. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

great picture of them all pushing at the same time! now that's how you clear the snow in a hurry! Thumbs Up
  10. jrgsnow

jrgsnow Junior Member

thank you KMBertog Sounds like another 4-7" tonight into tomorrow morning. We average about 32" of snow per winter here in NW Ohio, and have got 25" so far in February. I have seen pictures of your equipment here on plowsite, and you have some excellent looking equipment and looks like you run a first class comapny. I will try to get some more pictures of our Case backhoes and other trucks during the storm.
  11. Florida08

Florida08 Junior Member
    from Ohio

Where at in NW Ohio? I used to go to UT for a few years. I sure do miss all of the snow. We've had about 30in total in Cinci this year and we are probably done with snow.
  12. jrgsnow

jrgsnow Junior Member

Fulton County. I am about 8 miles south of Michigan and 15 miles East of Indiana. Toledo is only about 40-45 miles away from me to the East, just hop on the turnpike.