1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

JRB Plates for sale - Fits JCB and Volvo

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Extra Mile Snow, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Extra Mile Snow

Extra Mile Snow Junior Member

I have 3 sets of Arctic plates (6 plates) for sale. They work great. We just switched to Case Machines. They cost $1300 per set from the dealer. I will be happy with $350 per set.
    I am just North of Milwaukee. First time posting on here so if I'm doing something wrong please let me know. Respond and I will get you my contact info.

2. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

If they are JRB plates, they likely don't fit a Volvo. Which machine did they hook up to? If they are for a volvo, Id take all 3.

3. Extra Mile Snow

They came off of a JCB TM320 with the QFit system. The arctic dealer had told me they are the same as a volvo. I forgot to mention that in the post. I just sent Arctic an email to ask what all they will fit on.

4. Extra Mile Snow

Arctic says "They Think" that it is the same as a volvo but they don't spec any of that.

They came off of a JCB TM320 with the QFit system. The arctic dealer had told me they are the same as a volvo. I forgot to mention that in the post. I just sent Arctic an email to ask what all they will fit on.