1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

joystick Controller

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by TPC Services, Jan 8, 2008.

1. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

I now I may be in the wrong site area but I'am looking to get my mits on a joy stick controller for a striaght blade. a buddy of mine is wanting to get a differant one thinks his is going bad. seeing if any of you have a spare old one your wanting to part with or now where to get a used one at, there's not much on ebay for hinikers stuff,

2. HinikerPrototyp

HinikerPrototyp Member

what seems to be the problem with it? It might just be dirty 99%of these are just dirty inside and people are paying hundreds just to replace them, take it apart clean it with a air hose make sure you clean around the joystick very good, a non toxic electronic cleaner that WONT HARM PLASTICS will work if air wont clean it ,reinstall the o ring around the joystick and put it back together, p.s www.toppersplus.com can help you if you need a new one they might have used also