1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

jonh deer skid steer light upgrade

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by kitn1mcc, Mar 12, 2011.

1. kitn1mcc

kitn1mcc Senior Member

we upgraded the lights on this loader. the 800D was installed when it was new as well as HAW in the rear marker lamps they did not look good we replaced the rears with a Set of 400 Series STT max out put for warning and Marker light and installed Amber vertexs in the front head lights

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bFlv9zkgII

2. Sno What

Sno What Member
    from CT

jonh deer - is that a new brand? Never heard of it before. Dang foreign knock-offs!

3. kitn1mcc

kitn1mcc Senior Member

whoops to late now i did not even know i did that

4. CaptCaveman

CaptCaveman Member

They make farming equipment...and should stick to it

5. kitn1mcc

kitn1mcc Senior Member

we are talking about the lights not the machine

6. CaptCaveman

CaptCaveman Member

Several things...The post is about a JONH DEER skid steer...LOL the name is spelled wrong, I was commenting on that...I had a 332 skid steer and every time you started it you would duck because the way the thing shook when it was started was horrible had the Deere dealer look at it and all was well. Time to sell the machine.