1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Jonesville, mi - snow removal needed!

Discussion in 'Networking' started by TrevorsLawnCare, Dec 23, 2008.

1. TrevorsLawnCare

TrevorsLawnCare Member
    from Detroit

We are in need of a snow vendor for the strip mall that is located with the WalMart on Olds Rd in Jonesville, MI. Email me at Tbrunckhorst@crownenterprisesinc.com if you are interested. Email me ASAP as the first few people to respond will have the best chance at landing the large account.

Trevor B

2. snowblowertruck

snowblowertruck Member

I called the number you sent me but have not heard back, and it was a trucking company phone number. I thought this was for a strip mall.

3. TrevorsLawnCare

TrevorsLawnCare Member
    from Detroit

Our parent company is Central Transport. We are the real estate holding company. Most of our properties are truck terminals, but we do have a few commercial retail properties. Did you leave a message for Jeff Powell?

Jeff's extension is 2228 (586) 939-7000

Trevor B

4. snowblowertruck

snowblowertruck Member

5. TrevorsLawnCare

TrevorsLawnCare Member
    from Detroit

Jeff got your voicemail. He's finishing up a letter and will be calling you shortly.