1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

jon from jdi construction

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by jdi constructio, Sep 25, 2008.

1. jdi constructio

jdi constructio Junior Member

I am bidding on about 6 bank of America branches, they want a seasonal rate based on plowing & shoveling the snow every inch as well as sanding as necessary. I have always set up my contracts on a per inch per trip basis for plowing, per trip basis for sanding and per hour basis for shoveling. How should I go about pricing a per season account? My initial numbers were very high I think, but I'm not sure, any suggestions?
  2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

figure out how many snowfalls you get a year.... then add a couple as a safety net..... then multiply together and you have a number.... may seem like a big number but you gotta remember that it is for the whole season ,,,,,
  3. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

since this sounds like your first seasonal contract dont forget to put the line item that states Seasonal contract ________ payable in 6 monthly payments of _______ that smaller number on the end looks nice