1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Joining the Chamber of Commerce

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by affprop, Jan 17, 2003.

1. affprop

affprop Junior Member

Is joining the Chamber worth it? What do you guys think, whats been your experience? I joined last year a neighboring towns, and got one refferal from it (didnt get the job though). My membership is up and I dont think Im going to join again.
  2. Earthscapes

Earthscapes Senior Member
    from WNY

Well my experience is if you join you must go and show yourself at outings and meetings. The one i joined is in a small town with only 800 people receiving the newsletters. I got some work out of it and can expect more each yr. Our membership is $95 a yr and $135 for ten issues of advertising. Pretty cheap i feel to get my name around.
  3. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

well i think that it is a good way to network with other business.WE have multiy chamber business card exchanges which promotes good leads and contacts.I think it's better than the BBB.