1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Joined the family!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by frndinalowplace, Oct 23, 2007.

1. frndinalowplace

frndinalowplace Senior Member
    from 7hills

Went to the dealer and put a down payment on an 810. Cannot wait to use this plow. they are charging $5800. Thats plow, installation and tax. Thats also with a 200 dollar coupon. The price went up $300 dollars from last year. He might make a deal, because he remembered me from last year. What do you think on the price?

2. slade

slade Senior Member

My local dealer wants $6,000 for a 810 installed with out tax with tax it would be about $6400. I talked to a guy in New Hampshire today he installs a 810 for $4695. Shipping to Kansas was $1100 though.:cry:

3. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

Wow, that really sucks. Did you try getting quotes from different freight companies? Might be worth calling around, I think some of the actual freight guys might do better than a package-type business. Maybe you could find a Hotshot car hauler willing to bring it back on a return trip or something.
    If there were a local freight terminal or something, I could maybe help you out getting it there.

4. canoebuildah

canoebuildah Senior Member

I just put a down payment on an 810 with the installed price with tax of $4934.10. That includes the joystick controller.

The next closest dealer (1 1/2 hours) is offering $4929 installed with tax.

5. slade

slade Senior Member

There is a dealer in Iowa that will sell the 810 for about $4800 plus $350 shipping so I think I'll go that route and put it on myself.

6. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

$4800 installed 3 years ago and $5200 installed by snowplowsupply in bolingbrook two years ago, only god knows what theyare going for now. Thank god I bought mine then!

7. Dynamecc

Dynamecc Junior Member
    from Montana

What the heck, I just paid $6790 for an 810SS. :dizzy: Is the SS model that much more expensive than the regular 810 or did I just get bent over? I also had to assemble it myself. Oh, by the way they sent me the wrong fittings to go from the hydraulic manifold to main hoses. Try using an ORB coupler on a FIC hose. Big mess all over my pretty shop floor. Fortunately the local implement dealer had the fittings I needed. I just got it assembled tonight and got a chance to see it work on my Toolcat. Can't wait to see it in action, it had better be worth it...