1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Join SIMA today & save $50 and get a free 30 inch thesnowplow shovel

Discussion in 'Snow & Ice Management Association - SIMA' started by Neige, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Neige

Neige Sponsor

The 2012 SIMA member get a member campaign has started. All new members that refer NEIGE will get a 28 or 30 inch thesnowplow shovel and save $50.00 on their membership.
    Why wait, nows a great time to join! It does not get any better than this, I have been a member for 4 years now, and love it.

30 inch snowplow.jpg
  2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Uh oh! How's Dave going to top this? The competition is heating up!
  3. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Daves gonna have to up the ante.....Maybe a Free Boss "V" and a Snowplow Shovel....:salute:
  4. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

It is heating up...I love all the shameless promotions! Thumbs Up

5. Neige

Neige Sponsor

You know how it is, JD Dave has won 3 years in a row. There is just no way to win, except to play at his level. I stand a fighting chance, to be in the running this way. At least we are both firm believers in SIMA so its all go for the association. :drinkup:
  6. Workaholic

Workaholic Member

Just registered as a Neige reffered member!

Are you a dealer for the snowplow shovels?
    I was looking for a canadian dealer because I am planning to buy about 8 of them.

Let me know, Thanks
  7. Neige

Neige Sponsor

I am not allowed to say on here but PM and I can work something out. Thanks for the referral.
  8. hosejockey4506

hosejockey4506 Senior Member

how do you save the 50 bucks? or is the 180 price after savings already
  9. NickT

NickT Senior Member

Niege, how has SIMA helped with your business, would like to hear from someone about a success story. Thanks
  10. peterng

peterng Senior Member

well I was going to get one of those shovels anyways so I'll have to see if my wife will cover me for $130 :)
  11. Neige

Neige Sponsor

I have been a member for 4 years now, when I joined I had been in the snow industry for30 years. I was excited that there was an industry association for what I love doing. I really joined just to be able to get together with other snow contractors and talk shop. What I did not know was all the education that was offered, and that there was still plenty for me to learn. I went to my first symposium and have never looked back. If you want to learn, improve, and connect with others in the snow industry this is the place to be. My biggest success story would be what I learned at a snack and chat table on the topic of retainer fees. After sitting through and listening to what others said, I went back home and implemented a system where I would discount my seasonal price if they paid for it up front by a certain date. Since then I have never had to worry about my line of credit, or clearing snow and having to chase my money down the road.
    Participating in SIMA I am always learning ways to improve my business, and getting new ideas on how to tackle snow. That's just a few examples, let alone I still love getting together with my peers and talking shop.
    You will see, its a great invest for your business.
  12. Neige

Neige Sponsor

The price is $180 you save $50.00 if you refer me, making it $130 and you get a free shovel.
  13. crazyboy

crazyboy Senior Member
    from NJ

Joined! Yippee
  14. GSS LLC

GSS LLC Senior Member

i joined too. can i haz a cookie
  15. crazyboy

crazyboy Senior Member
    from NJ

Already got my money worth, wow what a resource.

P.S. Can we share that cookie?
  16. GSS LLC

GSS LLC Senior Member

I like the forms. Handy to go off of. Cookie mine. All mine.
  17. First Responder

First Responder Senior Member
    from 48015

Is sima still doing this promo? And if so who wants the referral? Was going to join anyways...but 50 bucks is 50 bucks......
  18. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Paul was doing the shovel,If you want the 50 off say Grandview!:waving:
  19. First Responder

First Responder Senior Member
    from 48015

Grandview!!!!! Thanks a ton!!
  20. William Brett

William Brett Member

Thanks Neige

Thanks Neige for the discount, all signed up now. Cheers Will