1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

JohnnyU's Winter 2010/2011 Pictures

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JohnnyU, Dec 3, 2010.

1. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Figured since everyone else posts thread to document and update all winter, I can do the same. First flakes started falling this afternoon, while I was picking up this:

Man, I need to get a shop again. I finished installing all of the wiring just as it was getting dark and the snow was starting to cover the grass. Tested it and went to fuel up the truck, now I'm ready to go.

Hopefully I'll have more to post tomorrow!
  2. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

You are stealing my snow. It was suppose to start snowing here at 6. It is now 9 and still no snow. I can't wait to push some snow. :nod:
  3. snocrete

snocrete Banned

lookin good John! I'll admit I'm not a fan of dodge trucks, but yours is damn sharp!
  4. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

X2 with mike! Dodge looks great! Let me know how the 525 works for you!
  5. snocrete

snocrete Banned

those pics dont really do the truck justice. I've seen it on a clear sunny day all clean, and its very sharp. Its not necessarily stock though is it John? suspension wise?
  6. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 Senior Member

Nice looking rig man, good luck this year. How about some day shots...
  7. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I have a 1" leveling kit and set of Husky Springs (I think they are basically 4500 springs) so the front sits about 2 1/2" higher than stock. The rear is just airbags, but stock height. The H2 wheels and 35's are what really add the height I think. Thanks for the compliments guys!

As for daytime pictures, I don't have any from this year yet, but I'll post a couple I have uploaded. Toledo huh? I frequently work with a company out of Toledo, ACME Specialty, heard of them?

I'm still hoping to pick up some tube and build myself a headache rack to mount the Mini Edge on, and rebuild the Blizzard light tower, but as with everything, I just haven't gotten around to it....
  8. PrimoSR

PrimoSR Senior Member

Very clean looking truck.
  9. squeaky3

squeaky3 Senior Member

man john i just love ur truck

perfect stance and just looks BA with the plow and spreader on there
  10. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

11. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Great shots john...truck looks great
  12. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

What lights are those on your blizzard 810? And did they plug right into the old harness?
  13. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Hey Ken. Those are Buyers SnowDogg lights. They don't plug into the Blizzard harness, but I wire my headlights up to separate switches/relays anyway.
  14. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

your fender flares look sweet

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

sharp looking truck!
  16. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

Thanks for the info.
  17. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

let me know how you like the spreader, i think i'm going to pick one up.
  18. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Hows the 810 over the straight blade/wings?
  19. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

So far, I really like it. I've only run about a ton through it though.

NO comparison.
  20. The Lone Plower

The Lone Plower Member

Lookin good Unes!