1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Johnny D's Ram smoked by a stroke?

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by DaveO, Oct 17, 2002.

1. DaveO

DaveO PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Ma.

How ya been Johnny??

2. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Hey, that quote u have, If you cant DODGE it, RAM it!! I know a kid who used to have an old big dodge truck and he had a big sticker made up for the back window that said just that. HAHA
  3. DaveO

DaveO PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Ma.

DIESELRAM30 Member

I prefer my saying on my truck it says STROKE THIS against the powerstroke obviously and i know a kid that has I'D RATHER BE CUMMIN THAN STROKIN on his back window, just a little humor for us dodge guys
  5. wyldman

wyldman Member

I don't need no stinkin words on the back of my truck.I let the tires and the pipes do ALL the talkin. :D

You wouldn't be able to read it with all the SMOKE !!!
  6. John DiMartino

John DiMartino PlowSite.com Veteran

Dieselram30, I seen a nice green 00-01 2500 4x4Cummins reg cab on RT84 2 weeks ago near Brewster (exit 22).I pulled next to him he gave me the thumbs up.He had a Stroke this decal on the tailgate.The exhaust looked stock.I hung next to him for a second to see if he wanted to play:D ,he didnt,so i passed him,and he followed for a few miles,and got off in Poughkeepsie.Any chance this was your truck? I didnt see a plow frame on it. The arent many real fast Strokes here anyway,the local race car chassis fabricator has a few,but they are heavy 3500 crew cabs,with flip chips/propane only. Thanks to me there are a few fast duramaxes though:D .After driving both chipped PSD's and edge juice equipped Dmaxes, I think the Gm' are quicker without a doubt,by far. They still got lot of work to do if they ever want to catch a Cummins. If my cousin lets me bomb his duramax some more(He's a sucker for power),we may do injectors,but we need to do the trans first,we are at its hp limit,it is working but its clearly overwhelmed,the motor is pulling right thru the torque convertor in fluid coupling ,it needs a tighter TC to start with. Dave,your just tryign to get m,e to spend more $$ on my truck,you need to catch up first,i got a an 01 stroke here that will make you sweat,heck i think hell beat ya:drinkup:
  7. Grshppr

Grshppr Senior Member

With regard to the sayings on the truck...hows this. On my big old Dodge " You may DODGE......but you can't hide" :D
  8. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

9. John DiMartino

John DiMartino PlowSite.com Veteran

The Dodge version is Id rather be cummin than stroking.
  10. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

I saw a big red Dodge that had "STROKE THIS" on the windsheild lives in roxbury NJ I think is that you?