1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

johndeere 1032 snow blower how much

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by armorl&s, Jul 21, 2006.

1. armorl&s

armorl&s Junior Member

i was wondering if anyone out there could tell me anything about johndeere 1032 snow blowers.most of my work is usually plowing with a truck or hand shoveling ,but i have a chance to buy one of these.i do not know the year but looks to be in good shape are they a good machine and what is it worth.thanks for any help

2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I am not too much of a help, but my dad owned a 1028 and loved it. It was a great machine to use. Never had any problems with it other than it blows a lot of sheer pins. Once you learn how to change them it is not a problem at all. You will become and expert fast. He used his for about 3 years and then sold it for $1250 if that is any help to you. Anything by John Deere is good!xysport