1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

John Deere x475

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RBRONKEMA GHTFD, Feb 27, 2014.

1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hey guys I am selling my John Deere x475. The tractor has 1730 hours, 23 horse liquid cooled Kawasaki engine. Tractor runs great. Just changed all the fluids before winter. (hydro, engine oil) Also put new air and fuel filters on it. Rear tires are filled for weight. Brand new paint and decals, seat and battery. Tractor comes with a 54 front blade with sides welded to it, similar to a push box for a loader. Also comes with a 47 quick hitch 2 stage snow blower. I added a electric linear actuator to the spout on the blower chute for easier control of up and down of the spout so you don't have to leave the seat while snow blowing. I would like to get $5700.00 for the package.

I will sell just the tractor for 4,500. It can be seen any time. I do not want to sell the blower or plow before selling the tractor.

Serious inquires only please. 6one6 eight3six-7three9two. Text preferred.

I am only selling it because I want to buy a x575 or x585

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/for/4347584331.html

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

$5,200.00 Come get it. I want to go get my new one.

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

4,000 Tractor only. 5,000 for the package.

4. Poorboy126

Poorboy126 Junior Member

What did you ever do with the push box plow that you had when you first got it?

5. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

You realize that this thread is 2-1/2 years old, right?

6. Poorboy126

Poorboy126 Junior Member

Lmao I do now! Well that sucks, preciate the heads up bud.