1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

John deere x300 garden tractor

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Freshwater, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Freshwater

Freshwater Senior Member

Did some flagstone for a lady, and pulled this out of her shed. It only has 26hrs on it. Her husband bought it used it for one year then passed away. Here's a link to the Craigslist ad http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/grd/5200235586.html

I'll trade for some snow plow gear.

2. MXZ1983

MXZ1983 Senior Member

Hate to burst your bubble but that's a $2950 tractor new with factory warranty.

3. Freshwater

Freshwater Senior Member

What's your offer then? $3399 according to john deere website. Plus tax puts you over $3600. This is as close to new as you'll get without actually being new.

4. MXZ1983

MXZ1983 Senior Member

5. Freshwater

Freshwater Senior Member

Way to cherry pick pictures off the website. I can't post pics you can follow your own link to the $3399 price. If your not going to make an offer please move on, thanks.

6. MXZ1983

MXZ1983 Senior Member

There is no 3399 for the one you have. That's for a bigger deck. You have a 42" deck so it's the 2999.

I've been watching for used X300 series tractors but I'll buy new and pay less.

The 3399 is for a 48" deck and yours definitely is not a 48. They have gauge wheels on all 4 corners with a 48.

I worked at a dealership as a service manager. I know my way around these tractors. Is yours a 13 or 17 digit serial number?

7. Freshwater

Freshwater Senior Member

Actually it's neither, it's 38 in deck. I had tractor for 1 day and now I'm out of town. I just had one of my employees look at it. So it's actually $3199 according to Web site. So ill reduce my price by $300. So $2500 obo. This tractor is absolutely perfect.

8. Freshwater

Freshwater Senior Member

Tractor sold. Please delete.