1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

John Deere Tractor With Plow For $1500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DeereFarmer, Dec 26, 2005.

1. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

John Deere Model 160 tractor. Newer 16 horse Kawasaki engine. Dealer maintained. Mint condition. Runs strong. No mowing deck (can get one for an extra cost). Brand new front tires, air filter, spark plugs, oil change, and oil filter. Brand new transmission, brakes, clutch, and clutch belt from John Deere with less than an hour on it. $850 worth of repairs all just about an hour old. Has a newer 44" snowplow blade with skids that is worth about $600. Has rear tire chains and 100 pounds of rear weights that bolt to the trailer hitch and are very easy to remove and install. New aftermarket round tractor lights on the side of the hood so you can plow at night. Electric start engine with key. Very strong workhorse. I used to live on the side of a mountain. My driveway was 175 feet straight up a hill and it would plow 6" of snow up hill without any problems. The plow can adjust to the left, right, and straight. Great tractor. Over $2300 invlested. I would like to get about $1500 for it, but make an offer. Might partial trade for something. Can email out pics!

2. mikemac

mikemac Member
    from ma

got a pic?

3. DeereFarmer

Yeah, I have a few of them. Drop me your email address and I'll send them along. I can't PM yet!

4. DeereFarmer

Still here and can email pics as needed! Ready to go.

5. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

Why don't you post the pics here so everyone can see them?

6. DeereFarmer

Because I have not had time to figure it out. I'll try!

7. DeereFarmer

Still got it.

8. ICindrich

ICindrich Senior Member

9. S AND A LAND

S AND A LAND Junior Member

DO YOU HAVE ANY PICS ON THIS

10. DeereFarmer

ICindrich: Pics have been sent.

Everyone else: If you leave me you email I'll send you some pics!

11. DeereFarmer

Still have it. Willing to entertain offers. Will deliver locally for the right offer. I'd love to sell it this week, so... make an offer!

12. Rgory

Rgory Member

13. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

machine

We've got a place in Heath, MA
    Please send a picture to snow631@optonline.net
    ASAP

How close to Heath are you?

Thanks

14. DeereFarmer

Pics have been sent.

15. DeereFarmer

Willing to trade for decent lot or yard truck. Doesn't really matter what it is as long as it is useable. Please be local... I don't want to drive 4,000 miles to pick it up!

16. DeereFarmer

Bump. Also have a 1995 Ford Ranger I might be willing to throw in the pot for a beater truck.

17. all seasons

all seasons Member

18. DeereFarmer

Pics sent. Let me know!

19. DeereFarmer

Make me an end of the season offer! Still willing to trade.

20. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

ide love it but don't have the room for it or the money right now but.......send me the pics, ide like to see them, ill post them up for you as well so you don't have to keep sending them out, really wish i had the money for it. oh well, not much i can do!!

Mike

mcwlandscaping@yahoo.com