1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

John Deere tractor blade by Degelman

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Nate, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Nate

Nate Junior Member
    from sw Ohio

I have an older Degelman tractor blade for John deere tracor,
    from 10 (includes 3010, 3020,4010,4020 and more models) series to the 55 series tractors just taken off of a John Deere 4455
    The blade is in good condition and is 9 feet wide, manual angle.
    Even though the blade is a degelman, it was sold by a john deere dealership and is a offical john deere blade, that is painted green to match the tractor. Blade has been well taken care of but has sat outside, there is no rust on it, Other than minor surface rust.

I live in Jeffersonville Ohio (30 min. south of columbus on I71) area code 43128. asking $1800
    Pictures soon to follow

Feel free to reply or email me I will try my best to answer any questions and post pictures, If you are interested and dont know if it fits your size tractor i can tell you.

email me at: www.grconn@in-touch.net

2. Nate

Nate Junior Member
    from sw Ohio

here are some pictures, any question feel free to ask. I can post more or of a certain part of it.

bld1.JPG

bld2.JPG

bld3.JPG

bld6.JPG

3. Nate

Nate Junior Member
    from sw Ohio

willing to negotiate price, anyone interested???

4. Nate

Nate Junior Member
    from sw Ohio

I still have it, and want to sell it, Anyone???

5. Willy-D8

Willy-D8 Member

you think that would fit on my 2350?