1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

John Deere Gator W/plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JRSlawn, Oct 28, 2004.

1. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

1998 John Deere Gator 2x4 with curtis enclosed cab w/wiper and heater, 12v outlet for cell phones etc, indoor rubber floor mat 72in plow with hyd up and down w manual angle, power dump w/bedliner, hitch and ball, front bumper, cab lights, and hd tires. This thing only has a little under 100hrs only used one year and has sat sense. This thing is sharp saty warm plowing driveways and walks. Tires and all in new condition need to sell to get more storage space.
    Asking 8500.00 obo pd over 11,000.00 Need to get rid of make me an offer
    Can be emailed @ JRSlawnlandscape@aol.com
  2. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

I just check the serial number and I guess it is a 2001 sorry but only 100hrs
  3. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

I really need to sell it make me an offer
  4. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

Do you have pics that you can posts
  5. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

give me you email and I will send you some pics I have. Will take more when I get her cleaned up

FIREDUDE26 Member

send me some pics i am looking for one............................
  7. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

Hey guys I cant get the pics to post here so send me your email address and I will get you a couple of pics out. I need to sell asap I just bought a 4 wheeler