1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

John Deere F932 w/ blade

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Camden, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I picked this up a couple weeks ago. It runs pretty decent, just have to put on the wheel weights/chains and I'll be all set.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Will you lower the price because of the broken tail lens?

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

Lean Mean Green Sidewalk Machine...

wanna sell it to me Dean
  4. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I bought a new lens so the price has actually gone up :drinkup:
  5. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

I work at a golf course doing maintenance. We have a F1145 simular to your machine that we use it to mow the rocky areas and have a front mount blower for it...the machine has 7,100 hours on the original motor and its still a battle ax. its impossible to get it stuck too. JD did a great job with the 4wd system. Best of luck with your machine.
  6. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

Will that be a sidewalk machine?
  7. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Yeah, that's my intent. I'll still need to use blowers on a few courtyards because there's nowhere to push any piles but I should be able to do 90% of my walks with this.
  8. flatlander42

flatlander42 Senior Member

I used to run an older 935...it was 2wd, is this one 2wd also? I liked how it had the locking front diff. We only used it to mow, but it sure would go right through some mud. That cab is sweet too! Does it have a heater? It is water cooled right? Sweet setup!
  9. snocrete

snocrete Banned

with the word "cozy" written on the cab, I'm betting it does....Thats a sweet setup. Will that be parked on site? or trailered to 1 or multiple site?
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  10. flatlander42

flatlander42 Senior Member

hell just being out of the wind and weather would be considered Cozy to some!
  11. snocrete

snocrete Banned

:D True!!!
  12. stillen

stillen Senior Member

Does that have the Onan engine init? my f935 DID, i think it had close to 9200 hours on it.... the rings went south and it became scrap after that...
  13. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Haha - No, she's got a heated cab.

Stillen - It has a 28hp Yanmar diesel w/ 1045 hours
  14. TremblaySNOW

TremblaySNOW Senior Member

nice JohnDeere very clean looking
  15. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Sweet looking machine Roy. Hope she makes you some payup
  16. big pusher

big pusher Senior Member
    from ohio

Looks pretty handy.
  17. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like fun, wish i had something like that.
  18. DP Property

DP Property Senior Member

I will trade my windshield for your cab..lol
  19. DP Property

DP Property Senior Member

Hey Dean , Help me is that a 60 " or 54 " blade im gonna spend all my cash on one this week and the dealer does not have a blade..ahhh. Will a 54 inch blade that fits any JD fit on this machine?

20. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

we don't use chains or wights and we never have gotten stuck with it. its just more stuff to deal with.