1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

John Deere F932 sidewalk machine with sweeper & blower

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Camden, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Selling one of my sidewalk machines that I no longer use. I updated my equipment lineup with some new machines so this one's been sitting for the past 2 seasons. I don't see it getting any use in the near future so it's time to go.

I bought it from the Minnesota DNR many years ago and it's been great to me. I believe it's a 1995 model, gas engine, 2wd, Cozy cab with h̶e̶a̶t̶e̶r̶ a device that blows luke warm air, 2nd hydraulic valve for attachments, new hydrostatic pump. It comes with a JD 246 sweeper, snowblower and a quick-hitch adapter (plow not included because I'm using it on another machine yet).

If I'm missing any important information just send me a note and I'll respond.

Asking $5k...will entertain trades for a Kage or similar style pusher 10'+.

[​IMG]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivm-8yMoJxs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45npk6dDSio

Send me a PM or give me a call at 32O-616-1499

2. Rat_Power_78

Rat_Power_78 Senior Member

Hours? PM sent.

3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Hours...I knew I was missing some important info. I'll take a look at the meter next time I have a chance.

Got your PM and I responded.

4. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

1595 hours

I'll snap more pics this week.

5. landscaper4u

landscaper4u Junior Member
    from Indiana

Full price offer would you deliver to Indiana?

6. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

If you're near Thorntown that could possibly work.

Full disclosure: I owe Rat_Power more pics yet since he's shown quite a bit of interest. I've dropped the ball on getting him what he asked for.

I've attached a pic of how the machine looks right now. (I have the lid for the spreader but when I took it off there was a bees nest in it so I didn't bother putting it back on before snapping a pic.)

932.jpg

7. RRSS

RRSS Junior Member

Can't belive your selling that sweet machine. Last winter I made a fully functional v plow for mine. So now I have a 246 broom for it and then I got a quick hitch and set up a jd60 broom on it and a snowblower and the v plow. Very awesome sidewalk rig.

8. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I know. Without a doubt it's the single best piece of equipment I've ever owned for doing snow removal. It took the place of 4 guys with blowers but now I've got new stuff so this thing just sits around.

9. RRSS

RRSS Junior Member

Yeah. I've thought about updating mine as well but the machine is in really good shape and has the diesel and after I got the quick hitch so I can now run brand new jd attachments I decided to keep it. A new JD 1445 with a heated cab is more then I need to spend for my sidewalk machine.

10. Rat_Power_78

I assumed you were probably busy like all most of us this time of year. I am still very interested in the machine.

11. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Yes, I'm sorry for the huge delay. I will get you more pics/video very soon. I appreciate the patience and I won't sell it before I give you everything I promised. If you don't want it after that that's perfectly fine.

12. Rat_Power_78

As long as it's not snowing, I can be patient. No way I'm going through another winter with all walk behind blowers.

13. TheXpress2002

TheXpress2002 2000 Club Member
    from Canton

I wish I had seen this earlier would have brought a trailer. In town for the Tigers Twins series this weekend.

14. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I'm literally next to the stadium right now. I'm not going to the game though, I'm heading to a concert.
    Are you having some beers before the game? I'll stop by. Text me at 32O 616 1499

15. jimslawnsnow

jimslawnsnow PlowSite Fanatic
    from mn

Is it a single stage or 2 stage blower

16. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Here you go. I finally took some time and grabbed a video for you. Look it over and let me know if you're still interested.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k1dgg90i32dsqs2/20150719_134127.mp4?dl=0

Single stage with hydraulic shoot rotation

17. landscaper4u

landscaper4u Junior Member
    from Indiana

Would like to purchase, if you can get it somewhere to Indiana. Please let me know. Thx

18. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

That's a tall order. The only thing I can think of is trying to connect with one of the companies that transports campers out of Elkhart. They deadhead back quite a bit.

19. Rat_Power_78

20. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

How far are you from Chicago? I've got someone interested in the MVP I'm selling and he wants to meet in IL. If that would work for you we could probably put this all together.