1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

John Deere Ebling Horst Vid

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JD Dave, Feb 23, 2010.

1. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Don't mind me talking to myself. LOL

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LJSKkI10z6E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LJSKkI10z6E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GguButb4Yq8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GguButb4Yq8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. snocrete

snocrete Banned

That is quite the machine there Dave...very impressive indeed! Is there ever any issues with stacking?... considering the lift setup on the front blade. I know I have seen info posted by you and some others about the structural strength of loader arms on ag tractors, and that is why you go direct mount....but I have seriously considered going the small (around 70hp) ag tractor route down the road as an addition to my setup, and have wondered if I should avoid getting one with loader arms and go direct mount....but then I feel I would lose the ability to stack and locate snow into tighter & higher piles?

4. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Looks like you are doing the bulk of the work with the rear blade.

5. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

If I had a million dollars.....

6. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

Id love to see a picture of the remotes inside if you have a chance.

That has to be one of the most effecient setups ever.
    You picked a winning combo

7. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

Great setup! Love the ebling blades. Great video as always, keep them coming!

8. Sticks

Sticks Senior Member
    from Ontario

Much better music this time Dave!

Very Nice setup!!

9. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Some of the smaller tractors have very light loaders on them and will not stand up to abuse. JD does make one of the heaviest loader and Aloe is a close second. Aloe makes all factory CNH and Kubota loaders.
    I still think the front blade does more but like 70/30 split.
    I was thinking that when your salt truck went by.
    Thanks. Just 3 little toggles and a loader joystick
    Thankyou.
    I was thinking of you when I was playing DJ.

10. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Awesome video!

11. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Impressed.:drinkup:

12. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

.....I'd buy 3 new Eagles! :D

13. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

Looks like you finally got a little snow!!!

J.

14. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Might get another go on Thursday also.

15. snowman4

snowman4 Senior Member

Dave I'll sign up for SIMA and use your name if you give me some work?!

16. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

Better late than never, right? lol

J.

17. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

No problem, as long as you don't mind the drive. You better remember the "Better later then never" line. LOL

18. snowman4

snowman4 Senior Member

Ya I guess I'll need that for when my own boss calls... cuz I'm already on my way to Toronto! :laughing: