1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

John Deere Backhoe / GMC dump and large trailer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mdirrigation, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation Senior Member

I have the unpleasant job of selling my best friends equipment ( he passed away in Dec.) The John Deere is a 1985 , enclosed cab ,extendahoe , its a 310 B . New ( not rebuilt ) motor 3 years ago , rebuilt trans , rear tires are 80% , it has a 1 yard front bucket, a 2 foot and 3 foot rear bucket , a ripper tooth . $ 16,000

The Gmc is a 1986 , its a 366 gas engine , it has some rust . Air brakes and an 8 foot dump , tires are at 75% , powersteering doesnt work , truck rarely hauled material it was mainly to pull the machine around. $ 2400.00

The trailer is an Eager Beaver 15 ton dual tandem , air brakes with 16 inch tires , tires are new . It needs some boards replaced and paint . $ 2900.00

located in Maryland email Matt at Rachett1@aol.com
  2. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

My Condolences(sp?)

Sorry to hear about your friend.
    If we were a couple more months down the road I would like to take all 3 items off your hands. Can't do it quite yet though. Let me know if you don't sell them by 4/1.
  3. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Is it 4X4?
  4. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation Senior Member

No its not a 4x4