1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

John Deere 4310 Tractor with heated Hard Cab

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cj7plowing, Nov 21, 2012.

1. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

Up For sale is my John Deere 4310 tractor with full Curtis hard cab with heat, I purchased the tractor from my neighbors estate 7 years ago and it was one of the best machines I ever bought for my buisness.

tractor is a 2004 John Deere 4310 32 hp tractor with yanmar motor. Tractor has around 880 hours on it. JD enigine oil and hydro fluid has always been used.
    2 year old Full Curtis hard cab that was installed with curtis power panel, 2 speed heater, interior light, windshield wiper and 4 maxxima led spreader lights. that was 5k worth of add ons. Tractor is 4x4 with Hydromatic transmission(one pedal forward, one reverse.) tractor also had exhaust stack through hood from JD dealer.

tractor runs perfect, Just had Farmingledale Tractor give it an oil change, hydraulic oil change, both filters and new battery for the winter. They basically went through the tractor for inspection for winter.

tractor comes with 430 loader and 3pt arms for attachments.

This tractor has been nothing but reliable to me the enitre time I have owned it, It has helped me landscape two of my personal houses and a ton of other things

Its amazing how versitile 4x4 tractors are.

Please email
    rocky0707@gmail.com or PM here

IMG00391-20120116-1601.jpg

IMG00390-20120116-1600.jpg

IMG00392-20120116-1601.jpg

IMG00393-20120116-1601.jpg

2. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

oo that dont look bad at all. how big of a project is it to remove the cab for spring/summer? how high can it load? are you selling to upgrade? what does it weigh? i like it

3. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

doors come off like an old jeep, just wiggle back and forth and lift up. I just put a little grease on them before i put them back on. front and back windows tip open. top keeps the sun from beating on you.

it can load mason dumps and can load a single axle high side dump truck.

I have an oppertunity to purchase a JD 410G backhoe for some of my larger accounts we got this year. I have a friend with my same tractor that is going to cover the accounts, I used with my tractor.

Tractor also has a Jenson radio head unit mounted inside just has to be wired.

Tractor has the frame mount for JD 48 series backhoe on the back, installed at the dealer when it was new.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  4. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

tractor wieghs around 4k pounds

5. goel

goel PlowSite.com Addict

Wow. Low hours. Good tractors and motors for the size. I have a JD 4300 with almost 3k hours. It still gets run hard and put away wet and keeps on ticking.

6. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

one more week before I trade it in