1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

John Deere 3800 articulated telehandler for sale.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JD Dave, Aug 31, 2008.

1. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i181.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid181.photobucket.com/albums/x277/JDDave/DSCN3183.flv">

I bought this loader new in 2004 and it's been mainly used for snow. It sits onsite and is not driven down the roads in the salt. Less than 400 hrs, comes with 3 yard snow bucket, HD pallet forks and a 12 ft pusher is available.. Fluid Filmed before and after every season. Looks like new except the paint is fading on the hood. I will also take more pics. Asking $69,500 CAN

Here's the spec sheet. http://www.deere.com/specsapp/Custo...800 Articulated Telehandler&tM=FR&pNbr=3800 Z

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Cet where are you?

3. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

Why are you selling this dave?

J.

4. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Might be a little out of my league.

5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I bought a new 7830 with a loader and I can run a 14 ft pusher on it. The 3800 is good with a 12 ft but we don't have any use for it on the farm. The 7830 I can use on the farm in the spring and fall. I was hoping I'd pick up some more work and keep it but new work is hard to come by so I thought I's sell it. The thing looks like brand new other then the hood that needs painted. It also has 3 hydraulic remotes on the loader to run any blade you want to put on it.

6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

$1k down and I'll store it for you. LOL and remember you said might.

7. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

in 2059 he will give up on it and give it to you lol

8. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Still trying to beg, borrow and steal what I owe you now. I hope I have it for the first snowfall.

9. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Not sure I am going to see 2059 and I sure as hell better not need that. Not sure I can operate it from my walker.

10. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

LOL i hear that

11. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

By 2059 I am going to be lucky to climb in a truck or loader let alone operate one. How about 2029? If nothing else we can setup a date to meet in 2029 and race the electric shopping carts at the local Wally world. Since none of us will have any backs or legs left working. lol

12. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

I saw one of those today! I didn't know Deere made one.

Bossman

13. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

I'll be picking it up from CET Friday!

14. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

sooooo..... how much in real money? $75k lol

if i hadent bought a new wheel loader this year. youe 3800 would have been a good choice.. good luck

did you know that you can place that on www.machinerytrader.com for free and they'll run it till it sell's ? i sold a scraper to los.angelos California one time from machinerytrader so you never know who's lookin :d

PJ

15. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Thanks PJ, I have another tractor I also want to sell. OUr $ is less then yours now so probably 65k US.

16. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

back to top for????????????????

17. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

dam what about 2008 I can barely get on and off my new loader/backhoe and im 25. now that is sad lol.