1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

John Deere 280 2-speed skidsteer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cornerstone, Dec 30, 2008.

1. cornerstone

cornerstone Member

Just letting everyone know. We put the moose on Ebay today. Time to change equipment. It's a 3 day auction if anyones interested in a big skid steer in good condition.

Also but not on Ebay, selling 97 FL70 Freightliner 275hp 8.3 cummins 9 speed 12' dump flatbed stake sides with gooseneck and receiver hitch 155k miles air ride back axle and driver seat aluminum wheels very good rubber Truck bed and hoist new fall of "07

32' Starlite Brand Gooseneck trailer
    Three ramps, 2ea. 10k axles New Dec.2006 used locally approx. 4k miles on it.
  2. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

how about some prices
  3. cornerstone

cornerstone Member

The John Deere starts at $15500.00 no reserve buy it now $17750.00
    Freightliner $18500.00
    Trailer $5000.00

I'll work on some pics
  4. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

How many hours on the 280
  5. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

6. cornerstone

cornerstone Member

Here are pics shot today. One of our customers is looking hard at the truck. I'll update this thread if it sells. If you check out the 280 on ebay I added a line that the green weights do not go with the loader. I barrowed those from my dad. It hit me when I looked at the pics I shot today.

7. cornerstone

cornerstone Member

The John Deere 280 just sold on Ebay.