1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

John deere 2720 with a blower

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by wintergreen82, Nov 26, 2012.

1. wintergreen82

wintergreen82 Senior Member
    from MN

Anybody ever use one with a mid mount blower on the front? I am looking at buying one but have normally just used regular blowers and trucks for the residential drives however, I now have quite a few residential customers and trucks and skid steers will need to be at the commercial jobs. Thoughts?
  2. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

I have a 54" front mount front 3ph on my 3720 and love it! Workds great!
  3. B-2 Lawncare

B-2 Lawncare Senior Member

I don't have a 2720, but do have a 2305 with h 54" blower and blade. It is awesome for that.
    We have a soft side cab a sims , which is also awesome especially when blowing snow.
    We have 300 pounds of weight on the three point and don't run any chains.
    It pushes wet snow well but heavy snows will slow you down a little.
    My shovel crew use it and they do 30 drive ways and two (small) parking lots. Starting at 4am and are done by 8:30 ish. Also you will be amazed by how little diesel it uses.
    You can go to my website and there are some videos on there of it working.
    Keep in mind we are a fairly new business and our website is done by my wife, and not update that often. So be kind, we don't get that much traffic on it.
    It is b2lawncare.weebly.com