1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Job Opportunity in MA, looking for a Plow guy!!!

Discussion in 'Employment' started by AC2717, Jan 3, 2010.

1. AC2717

AC2717 Senior Member

Do not know if it is the right thread or not, but here goes, if it is not, please do not reply saying it is not

I friend on Mine just called me about a property he has in Lynn, MA where he lives. They are looking for a new plow guy, and I did not know any one personally so I told him I would ask here to see if any one was interested in picking them up.

I can put you in contact with him if you PM me your info, or I can send you his info, they just started their search tonight for a new plow guy.

The job:
    A 4 unit Condo Assoc:

Driveway, 8 spots facing one way, and then two visitor spots perpendicular to the regular 8 spots. No back dragging needed, and there is a place to put the snow
    Unsure about shovleing, but know there are only 3 stairs in front and 3 in back to the parking area.

Let me know
    anybody interested in the job??
  2. AC2717

AC2717 Senior Member

Bumpity Bump
  3. mikek86

mikek86 Junior Member
    from ma

just sent you my number
  4. AC2717

AC2717 Senior Member

I will pass it along