1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Jinkst my self again!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by timsjeep, Dec 3, 2002.

1. timsjeep

timsjeep Senior Member

I am of the opinion that when I put my plow on the night before the storm, so I don't have to do it in the snow, It never snows. If I forget and leave it off, the snow falls and I am stuck hooking up in the snow. Anyone else ever feel that way?

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

I thought it was just me that happens to!
  3. JCurtis

JCurtis Banned

OK, my truck is gassed, plow on and ready to go as of 9:00 pm 12/4/02

Anyone wannt bet that the storm takes a sudden right turn and heads to Bermuda or the Virgin Islands and misses us here in CT completely?

Seems to happen to me quite often too, glad Im not alone in feeling being ready well in advance is tantamount to being cursed at times?
  4. plowed

plowed Senior Member

on the coast

Hey Jeff...I heard that you folks on the coast are supposed to get more than us inlanders. Good luck. I'm looking forward to the 9"-11" that's supposed to pass my way!