1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Jim @ ESI

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by M & MD Lawn, Jan 23, 2016.

1. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn Senior Member

hey guys! Long time no post, but I still read lol I have a question for you all. Is Jim at ESI still a site sponsor or post here? I need to order some parts for my spreader and now a motor as it died the other day. I didn't know if he still frequents these parts or just doesn't read his PM's? I have contacted him a couple of times and I never hear back. I have read good things about him and the company on here and now Im trying to use them and no contact.

Maybe he will see this post!

Other than that, Happy Plowing Guys! I will get around to posting the new rig soon!

2. gunsworth

gunsworth Senior Member

Had same issue with him not returning calls. Gave up and bought elsewhere...

3. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

Calm down guys, when they have a storm around DC on 1/22-1/25 basically, they're swamped 24/7 for parts/repairs etc... their not 2 guys in a garage selling some spare parts. You can call them or email him directly. jimc@esitrucks.com

After a major storm, and probably during, they must have 20-40 trucks there at any given time for repairs. They are not avoiding you and loyal to all of their return customers.

4. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

Theyre not allowed to sell out of territory any more. New boss rules