1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Jeff Hess Intro

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by jhess, Jan 19, 2009.

1. jhess

jhess Junior Member

Hello.
    Although I have spoken to and met a number of you I am new to Plowsite. Wishing everyone the best 2009 possible.

My name is Jeff Hess, Area Manager for Sno-Way International, residing in Rochester, New York. Areas of sales responsibility include all of eastern Canada, NY, PA, NJ, WV, VA, DE, MD, NC. This year is my 14th. year selling snow and ice removal products -- 8 with Western Snowplow and 6 with Sno-Way. My Midwestern Sno-Way associate who many of you know very well, Tom O'Brien, was the most instrumental in persuading me to become involved with Plowsite. I look forward to getting to know many of you better and am available to discuss our mutual business.

Best Always,

Jeff Hess
    Sno-Way

2. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome Jeff, was very nice talking to you at Landscape Ontario Congress, Im sure we will see you around Duke soon.

Cheers

3. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Great to see you made it here Jeff. :waving:

Lots of good people and information to be had. Enjoy. :drinkup:

4. ghlkal

ghlkal Member

It’s great having the Sno-way reps online in this forum. That was a big factor in why I chose a Sno-way plow. :)

5. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

Great to have you here (on Plowsite and in Rochester)!! Maybe having a boss in the area will make the dealers perk up and get back on the stick here.

Welcome!!

6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Welocome:drinkup: Tom is very happy your here because you will now be forwarded all the PM's that come from your area. So enjoy the 10 min wait time.:D

7. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

I never thought of that. Should be able to get in at least 9 holes a day now. LOL

It looks like part of my daily schedule just freed itself up. :nod:

I can hear my golf clubs calling.:cool:

8. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Jeff who? I thought Tom was in charge of the United States and everybody else got the leftovers.:rolleyes:

9. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

:waving: Glad to see you aboard.

10. gtaylor

gtaylor Junior Member

Hello Jeff: Good to see you online. I hope to see you again when you come back to Canada and in Burlington.

11. stevie b

stevie b Junior Member

22 series drops hard and fast

ive got a series 22,had it for 2yrs now ..since day one when i drop the blade it drops hard. is there any adjustments on this unit thanxs stevie b chicago subs:salute:

12. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

welcome to the land of Fisher, then western then boss, then sno-way then curtis and blizzard - this extreemly scientific data provided from just driving around and noticing who has what hanging off the front end:rolleyes:

Seriously, if a plow manufacture could get a dealer to showroom the products more like a car dealership I bet more plows would be sold. where does one buy a sno-way here in Ra-Cha-Cha?

welcome to plowsite.

13. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Jeff's last visit here was when he started this thread, so if it's summer when you read this Jeff have a cold one on me.:drinkup:

14. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

hey, how bout a dealer in central jersey...... every other dealer is too far for me

15. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

Welcome aboard Jeff. Again I would like to thank you for bringing the mega series blades around to show me what a great product they are. Now that I own one I can see why you are so happy working for such a reputable company. They are awesome. Maybe you can put a request in for another Rep in NY lol.

16. jhess

jhess Junior Member

That was correct. Tom handled the entire US. It became so much for him that he asked his Sno-Way associates (I am that) to become involved and start responding to customer questions. Really bad news . . . Tom is now no longer with Sno-Way. Jeff Hess / Sno-Way

17. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

You guys will be happy with Jeff. I have met him and he is a good guy with alot of info as well. Give him a chance.

18. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Or a cold beer:D