1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Jeeps Ready for the 2010-2011 Season

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by P&M Landscaping, Dec 6, 2010.

1. P&M Landscaping

P&M Landscaping Senior Member

I'm officially ready, got the plow out changed the fluids, greased it all up! Got new rims and tires on the Jeep, I would highly recommend these tires-Goodyear Duratracs to anyone. Updates from last season include the bigger tires, hard top and whelen hideaways. Hopefully still to come is a small tailgate salter. I can't wait, they are talking snow later this week and over the weekend!Thumbs Up

JeepPlow.jpg

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Real nice looking setup you have there. Keep us updated on the duratracs. Have a good season.

3. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Thats a cool little rig. Those boss lights look huge on it. Nice though

4. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

With a salter, that would make it complete.
    Very nice looking set-up

5. yell llc

yell llc Member

how do jeeps hold up to plowing? are they more maitainance prone?

6. flatlander42

flatlander42 Senior Member

Looks like a beast! Did you run the same type of tires last year? Also, what size of tires are they?

7. P&M Landscaping

P&M Landscaping Senior Member

I ran some terrible Good Year Wrangler's, these are 31's and i've heard nothing but good reviews for them on the Jeeps in the snow.

8. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

LOOKS GREAT!!! Can't like this enough! Good luck this winter.