1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Jeep wrangler warning lights

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by Case Plow, May 15, 2012.

1. Case Plow

Case Plow Junior Member

Hi I have a jeep tj with a sno way and I need help deciding where to put lights. I really want a windshield light bar and put a led beacon on it. Or I bought a amber windshield mount for my jeep and all I need is rear lights. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks, case plow

2. DavCut

DavCut Member

Rear warning lights on Jeep

I'm working on setting up my mag mount strobe on an old receiver hitch bike rack that I picked up on the curb. Easy to remove and folds down so I can open the back. I don't use it enough to justify buying the over the windshield mount.

There is a very extensive thread on the Jeep forum that could give you some ideas too.

Dave

3. Yooper75

Yooper75 Senior Member

I made this pole for my four wheeler and just stuck a cheap mag mount LED beacon on it. You could do something similar and mount it to the tire carriers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]