1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Jeep with a Snoway

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by hamline holding, Sep 9, 2011.

1. hamline holding

hamline holding Junior Member

I have a 02 Wrangler with a 2 year old Snoway 22. I am pretty happy with it but I feel it trips to EZ and the rams are way to week (flops back and forth in heavy snow) My question is I lost my wireless remote and I am wondering if I buy a wired remote does it just plug into the plow somewhere or do I need any addition parts?

BTW the wireless did work ok but I dont like the delay and if I get a corded one my dumb a%$ cant lose it.

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

You need to change the receiver (under the cover) and the control as well as run a control wire though the truck. Snoway has gone to a new much improved control, rechargeable battery that charges from the truck power jack, the delay is gone, recordable macros. I can sell you the new wireless system and pump harness for less then the parts for a change to the old style wired control.

3. hamline holding

hamline holding Junior Member

The pin height is at 16 5/8. (I am assuming you mean the pin that slides in and out and not the bottom pin that one is at 12 inch. Plow is in storage so I cant post pics.

Yea I think the rams are to weak but probably saving me from breaking (should have bought the 26) the 22 is a good plow I just work it harder than I should.

How much for a new wireless remote? I'm cheap so even the old stile would not be so bad mine did have some delays but still was ok.

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Better to have to take a little less then being in the shop repairing the truck/plow.

Email me for prices Snowtech@Snowayparts.com