1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Jeep Truck Meyer frame

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CEcil14, Oct 7, 2004.

1. CEcil14

CEcil14 Junior Member
    from 49607

Anyone have a frame for an 80's Jeep fullsize pickup or wagoneer? Either that or maybe some pictures? I've got a meyer blade and hookup, but a ford frame I think...

Thanks,
    Anthony

2. plowman6977

plowman6977 Junior Member
    from 17042

jeep mount

if you are need a mount for a jeep what type and what year.i may be able to locate a used one for you.

3. CEcil14

CEcil14 Junior Member
    from 49607

Don't have a model # for the blade but I believe it's a 7.5" blade with the little frame and cylinders on it. I need a frame to fit an '83 J-10 pickup. I can make the ford frame work but for the right price I may get the right one.

Thanks,
    Anthony

4. plowman6977

plowman6977 Junior Member
    from 17042

jeep mount

i'll have to check and see what i have as well as two other guys for the 83j 10 mount.and if i have it or parts i'll email you back probably on monday. i'll send you a p.m with the info.

5. CEcil14

CEcil14 Junior Member
    from 49607

Great thanks!

6. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

yes i do 6104881450