1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

jeep cherokee plow wanted

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by beechya475, Jan 31, 2005.

1. beechya475

beechya475 Junior Member

looking for a used plow, mount and all the goodies for a jeep cherokee. any parts are usefull. thanks

2. plowman6977

plowman6977 Junior Member
    from 17042

cherokee plow

hey beechy i'll give you a call tomarrow found 2 for you.

3. LADDER286

LADDER286 Junior Member

I have a set up for you it my 6.5 meyers i just got a western unimount for a song the meyers for sale is 6.5 ft long (2 meter) new angeling cylinders 2 new valves new hoses it the old style i piece lights look brand new they are meyers lights not some cheap knock-off new paint on blade looks good if yoy need pictures let me know it is presently on a 92 jeep Cherokee laredo i can demonstrate if needed

4. Northman

Northman Senior Member
    from Ohio

Northman plow for 1980 cherokee

What year cherokee we talking? I have a Heavy duty deluxe setup Northman. That is on 1980. The plow is bulletproof, but the ole jeep is on last leg due to rust out. Shame being the 258 only has 93000 on it, been a plow truck all its life.