1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Jeep Cherokee or F250 ?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by green frog, Jul 6, 2007.

1. green frog

green frog Senior Member

I have a 2000 Cherokee lifted 5 inches with a western lsx plow. This summer I purchased a 1995 f250 and don't know which to use. I had about 20 residential driveway and locked up 2 commercial. Each commercial has a little over 1/2 acre of parking. The Cherokee has been great for the past 3 years but now I am doing this for a living. Would the time savings of a bigger plow be worth the cost of gas mileage?
  2. Sharpshooter77

Sharpshooter77 Senior Member

I would run the F-250 to take care of the bigger commmercial accounts and any big residential that you have and then I would use the jeep to handle the smaller accounts were the F-250 would be to big. If you use the jeep and the F-250 you will always have a back up truck, in case on gose down for repairs or whatever. :drinkup: :drinkup:
  3. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

i agree use both that way you always have a backup truck if one breaks down
  4. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

the f250 is the stronger truck and its good for com application