1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Jeep 3 pin mount

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snowway1618, Nov 5, 2011.

1. snowway1618

snowway1618 Junior Member

Looking for a Snoway MT 6'8" 3 pin mount for 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Anyone know P/N ? Thanks

2. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

I have a new in box mount for a TJ. Not sure on fitment for your unlimited. I do not have an extra noise piece..

3. Curro

Curro Member

I would be interested in that mount if you still have it..

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

It will fit the unlimited just fine.

5. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

Still have it-I paid $425 shipped, can send to you $325+$40 shipping Fedex. I would assume 3 to 5 days. Will sent text to alert you of this post. If you want it E-mail me and I can send you an invoice, also include your full shipping info and will send as soon as done deal. Thanks, Melody

6. Curro

Curro Member

Responded to your text!

7. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

Will hold no problem. Make sure when you purchase plow that it comes with the compatitable noise piece for the mount. Thanks Melody BHMJWP@hotmail.com

8. Curro

Curro Member

Thank you so much! I have crossed referenced the nose piece and I get the same model # so it should work. Feel free to send that invoice. I am going to look at a plow in the morning and if everything goes well ill send the funds. Thumbs Up