1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Jealous

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by amars415350, Jan 31, 2012.

1. amars415350

amars415350 Junior Member

I am sitting here at 9:30 pm and realize that I have been watching snowblower clips on youtube for 2 hours now. I live in central wisconsin (46 degress today) and have only plowed my residential customers 4 times for the entire season with a 1" trigger. I have a problem, to all my plowing and snowmobiling friends out there, if you are getting snow I am jealous. My name is Aaron and I am a snowaholic. :salute:

2. mikeplowman

mikeplowman Senior Member

^^^dido^^^

3. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Ha, I do the same thing. Funny that in the summer I dont find myself watching lawn mowing videos for hours during the dry season. Or videos of someone building a retaining wall or paver patio.

4. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

It's the wave of snow being blown that puts you in a trance. LOL

5. Lugnut

Lugnut Senior Member

I'm suffering from the same addiction. My skidoo's seen more use as a seat in the shop than anything else this year.

6. plowingkid35

plowingkid35 Senior Member

:laughing::laughing: I hear ya, had to drive all the way to Michigan just to play with the new toys this year, absolutely pathetic

7. LawnGuy110

LawnGuy110 Senior Member

you think 46 is bad...it got up to 70 here in northern va this afternoon

8. Chaos

Chaos Member

Snow up here sucks lately. 5cm of snow topped with freezing rain, ugh.....I would take 30cm once a week instead of thi crap every second day!

9. tjdozerman

tjdozerman Member

This as been a depressing season for most of us. I had 65 here on long island today.

10. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

I now find myself standing behind my snowblower or sitting on my skidoo making noises and pretending to use them, just because I dont have work to do...

11. Flawless440

Flawless440 PlowSite.com Addict

Phone is starting to ring for landscape/tree estimates... WTF..... this is crazy