1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

JD350B Price

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by BlizzardBeater, Jun 26, 2011.

1. BlizzardBeater

BlizzardBeater Senior Member
    from Maine

Hey guys. I've got a 1965 JD350B that I'd like to sell. It was in pretty good shape when I got it. It went through pretty much a full restoration about 4 or 5 years ago. The top end was redone then as well, not that it needed it, but thats another story. It is a 12 volt system. Starts and runs excellent. Paint is still near new. If you guys could just throw out some figures on what I should be asking and what I should expect to get, I'd appreciate it.

2. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

It can't be a B model as that came out in '70.The 350 came out in '65.Anyway,if it's in as good a shape as you say,your in the $10K range.

3. BlizzardBeater

BlizzardBeater Senior Member
    from Maine

It may be a 75, I got so much crap I cant even keep it straight. But thats about what I thought. I'm asking 10, but I would probably take as low as 8 if I saw cash. Its just in my way lol.