1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

JD X748 for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Doink, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Doink

Doink Junior Member

I have a 2007 John Deere Ultimate X748 4x4 tractor with 1100 hours on it for sale. It has been used commercially in Barrie, Ontario Canada for residential driveway snow removal and summer grass cutting. It comes with a three bag, 14 bushel power-flow catcher unit with a 54 inch cutting deck and a 47 inch snow blower with rear weight kit. It has been immaculately maintained and serviced regularly. My lawn/snow business customers went to colleagues with equipment and this is what I have left. I was very ill over this past winter and don't have the strength or energy to continue. I paid $20,000 for it new.
    I also have a $4,000 (new in 2009) 80 inch X 12 foot custom, galvanized trailer with 14 inch tires, electric brakes, dual side and rear gates with 2 extra uprights for support on rear mesh ramp, 5200 lb single axle, manual crank wheel jack on the tongue, spray on "Line-X" on bed floor and 2 foot rear beaver tail to carry it around on. Asking $15000 for the pair ($13,000 for the tractor and $2000 for the trailer separately). Will entertain serious offers only.
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2012