1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Jd x700

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Doin_It, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Doin_It

Doin_It Senior Member
    from Mt.

Looking for info on sidewalk unit. Just bid some summer condo work, and had to take the winter stuff too...:D. Along with the sites come a combined 2 miles of walks. We don't do a ton of walks now, and handle them with BP blowers, shovels, walk behind sweepers and snow blowers. So looking for info. Buying what we need isn't the problem, it's making sure we buy the right equipment.

I'm a JD fan, and like what I see with the 4 wheel steer, 4x4 JD 739 and up.

Is any one using these?

What ever piece we get we'd a blower and sweeper as traditionally our snowfalls here are generally under 2", so over 2" we could blow or if drifts.

Quads are out due to lack of options etc.

Thanks.

2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

3. BossPlowMaster

BossPlowMaster Senior Member

I have a brand new x758 JD and I love it.

4. Doin_It

Doin_It Senior Member
    from Mt.

Thanks Mark,

Lots of good video's there. The swing wing is something you guys built is it? We're probably getting a Ebling this year, so always like seeing them in action.