1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

JD F932 pic from this morning

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Camden, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I cleaned up and salted a few drive thru lanes this morning so I figured I'd snap a pic after I got done washing out the spreader.

This is my first year using a machine like this and I'm very pleased with it's performance. In previous years I needed several guys with blowers to get everything done but now I only need one.

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

is this all you plow with? Either way its a sweet looking unit.
  3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Yes. Is that bad? :p

Actually all of my high maintenance accounts are within 6 blocks of where I keep this machine and a stock pile of salt. It's easier for me to drive around with this than with a truck during business hours. The plow is 66" and scrapes surprisingly well so it just takes 2 passes to clean out each drive thru lane.
  4. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Nice Deere Roy.

How is the cab? Is it Cozy?
  5. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Looks like a kick a$$ sidewalk machine. I like it.
  6. flatlander42

flatlander42 Senior Member

It sure looks Cozy to me!
  7. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

It's cozy enough so that you don't have to wear a coat and hat but I thought it would work better to be honest. It's nice to be out of the wind but it has yet to get warm enough for me to shut the heater off.
  8. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice machine. Does it get stuck easy?
  9. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I don't think anyone has gotten it stuck yet. Whenever it starts spinning there is a pedal that you can step on that locks the axle and it provides enough traction to keep going.
  10. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Looks good Roy.
  11. schmol

schmol Senior Member

I ran a Kubota F3060 with a blower a couple years back and I think they work awesome. Really manoeverable and quick for cleaning little finnicky spots. That Deere looks really sweet.
  12. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

i like it roy nice machine
  13. unit28

unit28 PlowSite Fanatic

I've seen similar set ups out in Big Lake and North Branch.

good luck with it.
  14. AllOutLandscape

AllOutLandscape Member

where in minnesota are you at?
  15. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Nice machine...are you thinking about adding a blower to it?
  16. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

I'm sure that those chains really help out. Nice looking rig.
  17. RJ lindblom

RJ lindblom Senior Member

Excellent machine. I like it.
  18. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I'm in north central MN

Absolutely. The tough part is finding one. There's one sitting in your state but the guy wants $2500 for it and there's no way I'd pay that much.

You're right, the chains are a big help. They are wearing pretty fast so they might be something that I have to swap out each season.
  19. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Looks good Roy. Nice setup.
  20. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

Looks great. We have two of these. A 932 gas and 935 diesel with a blower and brush. Except yours has the nicer cab. Did it come with the wheel weights and chains? What's a good spot to find them?