1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Jd 8870

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by plowmstr2, Nov 3, 2008.

1. plowmstr2

plowmstr2 Junior Member

This is my snow plow for the farm. A 95 8870 with a 14' push blade that woks pretty good. alot of snow goes out to the sides and have to go over it again because it has only one position. Also have a JD 210 for my driveway. just got a blade for that. 46 or 47" I get a pic of that later.

77491756.jpg

2. Chaos

Chaos Member

Oh

My

God

What I wouldn't do with that machine. Twin screw blower in the front, extend able blade in the back....no no......Blade in the front....no no......SO MANY OPTIONS SO MUCH POWER

3. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

Tell us about the tractor with tracks in the back ground.

4. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

Pretty sure thats a picture at monroe tractor. It's a dealer kind of place. So I'm going to go out on the line and say its not theirs. Does it have a picture of a bunny on the top of the plow???? Uh..

5. occ3377

occ3377 Member

yea that tractor back there looks just like our newest tractor on the farm that i only wish we would plow with!

6. plowmstr2

plowmstr2 Junior Member

yeah, it is from monroe tractor.i dont have a pic of the real one so why not take one from their site. They all look the same.

7. plowmstr2

plowmstr2 Junior Member

updates on pictures. the "real" 8870, at the top and the 210.

untitled.jpg

210withplow.jpg

8. Indy

Indy Senior Member

NIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

13'-11" of tires and 14' of plow........I am guessing she's got a little down pressure:dizzy:

9. plowmstr2

plowmstr2 Junior Member

She works though. Its made for pushing dirt and what not,but it works good us!

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  10. progressivelawn

progressivelawn Member

ih or case quadra tracked tractor